Saturday, February 4, 2017

Persepctive, Part Two

2017-02-04 perspective.jpg
So, as I am telling Steve about my blog, lo and behold, what light doth from yonder window breaks?  Yep, you guessed it:  the sun rise!  While I was busy reflecting on what my neighbours COULD NOT see, I forgot about what they COULD see from their vantage point, just at a different time of the day.  Hmn:  timing.  It certainly has its way of changing the perspective of things, now doesn't it?                                                              

So, as I am busy pondering that one, another thought comes to me:  movement.  As I was so busy waiting for the sun to rise so I could add this addendum to my blog, I was impatient, wondering if it was ever going to come out.  I went back and forth, from the bathroom window to the back porch, awaiting its arrival.  It was cold out there and I was getting a little aggravated, wondering why the sun wasn’t cooperating with me.  I stepped to my right and...there it was.  The brilliance of it nearly blinded me but, you see, I had to move.  Just a little to my right.  Just had to look past the trees and there, right there it was.  

Mmn hmn.  

Reminds me of that song by FFH “Lord Move...Or Move Me.”  Sometimes we have to get out of our comfort zone (even if that means stepping into the cold) to see the big picture:  to see the Son.  

Anyways, just thought I’d add these thoughts to this morning’s blog.  Hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read today!