Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fifteen Words


As Steve and I were discussing life the other day, this idea came to me. How long does it take to write down fifteen words--whether in an email, Facebook note, or even to just jot down on a piece of paper? Less than a minute!
Just wanted you to know
I miss you and am
thinking of you. Love, me

One minute to offer hope, friendship, and affirmation to someone who may be struggling to feel as though anyone even cares?! Today I challenge you to send a note like this to one friend you may not have been in touch with lately. To one soul who maybe isn't it your realm anymore--whether that be church, your employment place, or your social set. To one family member who got lost in the shuffle. To one you miss and didn't even realize how much until just now.
Fifteen words. One minute. Untold value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read today!