Monday, January 4, 2016

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Hey there!  Recently, someone suggested that I put my words to sound.  What?  Seriously!  Everyone doesn't live the life of leisure that I do (ahem...cough...choke) and doesn't have the time it often takes to read my blogs.  So, for one week I am going to attempt to put them on Facebook so that folks can watch if they like but mostly so that they can hear my blog for the day and multitask with other pertinent items on their To-Do Lists for the day.

Here is the link to my Facebook Blog:  Wandering Through The Bible and here is the video link:  My Life Verses for 2016.

Please let me know your thoughts about this new way (for me) to minister.  I've already had some constructive criticism on where to place my eyes, how to not wave the papers across the screen, and a few other things that I hope that I will improve on throughout the week.  Mostly, though, let me know if you prefer reading or listening.  It will assist me as I continue my blog and hopefully honor my Lord Jesus in the process.

Thanks so much!

Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read today!