Saturday, August 15, 2015

My God is an Awesome God

August 15, 2015

Good morning!  Today I am featuring for my picture another lovely artwork from my friend Libby.  She is so talented!  I appreciate her letting me use her illustrations to help make my blogs stand out more in your minds.  A picture indeed is worth a thousand words so, as we contemplate for a couple of minutes Philippians 4:19, my hope is that you will be filled with many visuals of your own to reiterate that that not only will God supply all of your needs, He's done a pretty good job of already taking care of you up to this point as well.

My God. Put your name there.  Stefanie's God.

Shall supply.  I can rest in the knowledge that He's already preparing for my shopping trip to His grace store.

All of my needs.  All of them?  Oh yeah!  Air to breathe in.  Water to sustain and keep me clean.  Food to eat.  Shelter.  Income.  Clothing.  A sound mind.

According to His riches.  Well, we already know God owns the cattle on a thousand hills so I am fully sure and confident that I won't be left out or looked over.

In Christ Jesus.  Ahh, the best part.  I have access and rights to this precious promise through the blood of Jesus.  Nothing I do can earn this.  It's already been purchased by God through Jesus.  I won't be charged on my credit card.  My bank statement won't be in the negative.  Jesus has already paid it all.

Let's pray!

Dear Lord, thank You for these wonderful gifts of promise--gifts that I already am partaking of and will continue enjoying all of my days.  You are such a great God to take notice of me and Lord?  Thank You!  I appreciate Your generosity so very much.

Today, as I go about my business, my prayer is that I too may be generous.  Help me, Lord God, please, to show kindness, fairness, and love without prejudice is my plea.  I ask this in the name of Jesus.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read today!